MISSION SOUP KITCHEN
205 W. Avenue C
The Mission Soup Kitchen in Killeen serves a hot meal to those in need and provides clothing and personal care items.
Volunteers and donations are needed to sustain this non-profit organization. If you don't have time to serve, they will gladly accept donations of food, clean clothing, unused personal care items or monetary donations.
For further information, call the Kitchen at (254) 634-8322.
Mission Soup Kitchen Most Needed Items:
1. Meats: ground beef, hot dogs, chicken, canned meats such as tuna, spam, etc.
2. Kool-aid, tea, milk, eggs, butter, juices
3. Sugar, flour, cornbread mixes, cake mixes
4. Non-perishables: spices (such as garlic, salt, pepper), pastas, rice
5. Canned goods of all types, fruits, vegetables (especially green beans)
6. Paper products: plates (sectioned if possible), cups (16 oz. or larger), bowls, dessert plates,
plastic ware, paper towels, foil, napkins
7. 39-gallon-sized trash bags
8. Dishwashing liquid, hand sanitizer, wipes, antibacterial hand washing soap, Lysol disinfectant spray, Pine Sol cleaner, Clorox bleach
9. Monetary donations
Please note that they do not accept food items with expired dates or damaged containers.